Oct 14 2013
Microsoft in Education Professional Development Program
Are you a teacher in a school who trains or coaches other teachers? Are you a trainer who works with schools developing professional development? Then there is a fantastic opportunity for you to become a member of a free community with brilliant resources, the latest research and the opportunity to share and learn from other people in a similar role to you.
By joining the community you can:
- Learn about the latest research findings on effective (and ineffective) professional development models and the implications for trainers of educators and school leaders.
- Understand how you can utilize the Partners in Learning professional development model including needs assessment, adaptable training materials, and evaluation tools.
- Access over 150 hours of content including level 100 (Digital Literacy), 200 (Teaching with Technology), and 300 (21st Century Learning Design) research-based professional development and adapt to meet your needs.
- Participate in ongoing discussions, professional development and receive recognition for the important work you do.
- Receive marketing assets including email signatures, co-branded workshop certificates, email templates and more.
In addition to this, currently we are launching a monthly theme which has some exciting opportunities each month:
- News and information about Microsoft resources and programs that can help you grow your training provision (virtual universities, highlighted tools, links to resources and more)
- Trainer Spotlights – showcasing the work of other trainers
- An opportunity to win a trip to the 2014 Microsoft in Education Global Forum in March
- ‘1 Minute Wonder’ talking heads videos from existing practitioners on different themes
So sign up and register today, it is free and a fantastic opportunity.
Here is how you can join Piltrainer:
Step 1: fill out application at www.piltrainer.com
Step 2: view the on-demand webcasts
Step 3: become a Partners in Learning Training provider!
You can also follow us on Twitter